воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aashoura




So Iapos;m up late once again when I have to be up at half five.
Sat channel hoping and all of a sudden I find a live Cold play concert on one of the channels.
And itapos;s funny how things come rushing back to you.
I remember doing the exact same thing in bed on a Sunday night when I had college the next day three years ago.
Back in my old room with my posters covering every inch of wall space, the clothes I never picked up. Chrisapos;s covers that were left perminantly on the floor because heapos;d stay practically every night, and my cupboard that was huge but I still didnapos;t have enough hanging space for all my clothes.
And I remember all the things and good times that went on in that room.
But then again, I remember nearly everything that happened in that house.
Certainly sitting out in the garden with mum on the deck chairs during boiling hot summer afternoons.
Seems like a lifetime ago.

And of recent, Iapos;ve been finding myself wanting to break every mirror in the flat so I canapos;t look in one.

contract free land online, aashoura, aashot, aashoraa, aashora.



Комментариев нет: