суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

elmhurst police reports




I got this WEBCOMIC thing going, and said I would update every week, and then i flaked out for like 3 weeks because I was totally depressed. What do you expect from someone with all suicidal characters? So, I realize thatapos;s really bad for my fan(s) who rely on my update every week (i.e. Scruff). Iapos;m going to seriously start seriously updating every week seriously. Drawing the "short not funny comic" is easy, itapos;s the regular comic thatapos;s a pain in the ass, because I have to scan it in and make it look not like shit, and until I can work photoshop like all the other furries in the universe, I have to use like, MSPAINT. Oh lord, what year is it, 1996?

Also, I know I havenapos;t been the most active livejournal user for the past 3105383 minutes or so, (forgive me livejournal, for I have sinned. Itapos;s been 18 months since my last update) but I think Iapos;m iguana re-stimulate this journal as my "WEBCOMIC JOURNAL". Because you know, people care so much about my web comic, they really give a shit whatapos;s going on in my brain.

P.S.
Iapos;m angry and sarcastic, sorry.

advice on buying a new car, elmhurst police reports, elmhurst police dept., elmhurst police dept, elmhurst police department illinois.



Комментариев нет: